Etiquette for Electric Vehicles (EVs)
- EV spots are for charging only. Only charge when necessary.
- If the charging stations are full, try to stop charging as soon as you can.
- Monitor your charge when away from your vehicle.
- Leave the charging station the way you found it or in better shape.
- Don't unplug other cars unless you know for sure they're done charging or its an emergency. That includes hybrids.
"This is not a VIP parking spot for EVs" Flyer
There's a good chance you found this site after seeing a flyer on your car. Now that you're aware of EV etiquette and how to be a more courteous driver, consider downloading the PDF file and either printing out your own copies or ordering them from Moo.